Our fav discount designer stores
One of the great benefits of shopping online is saving money. And it’s even better when you can save all year round, not just during sale time.
Here’s a list of our favourite discount fashion stores. Some of them require you to sign up and become a ‘member’, but joining is free and if you share the site with your friends then you could be eligible for store vouchers!
- THE OUTNET – what’s not to love? Brought to you by the team behind NET-A-PORTER, this online fashion outlet is a highly addictive hub stocking over 200 designer labels.
- GILT – this members-only store has some of the best designer sales around, but be warned they have NO INTERNATIONAL RETURNS as yet.
- BLUEFLY – one of the original discounted fashion stores, BLUEFLY stocks a huge range of luxe and contemporary designers.
- HAUTELOOK – a NORDSTROM company, so you know it’s legitimate, and they offer refunds or credits for Australian orders.
- MYNETSALE – Aussie-based store stocking local and international fashion brands, some more well known and exclusive than others.
- OZSALE – another Aussie-based members store, their sales include women’s, men’s, kids, home and beauty brands. More everyday labels than high fashion.
- BRANDSEXCLUSIVE – we’ve bought multiple items from this store, as every now and then a much-loved brand will pop up. Be prepared to wait up to 4 weeks for delivery.
Have we missed a store? Tell us your favourite places to buy discounted fashion items…