What to wear to bed in winter 2014
As the temperature drops it’s not only your day wear you need to change up, but also your sleepwear. It’s actually a really great time to shop for PJ’s, slippers and nightwear at the moment, because a lot of stores are having mid-season/end of financial year sales, including many in our Top 100.
We’ve hit up five of our favourite sleepwear stores (all of which we’ve shopped personally and can vouch for their service and products), and have found lots of cosy options for you to snuggle up in this winter.
Just because it’s cold, doesn’t mean you can’t look cute – even when you’re sleeping!
ASOS (Top 100 Online Clothes Store), from left:
- Pineapple Oversized Nightie from ASOS – $35.29
- Dream On Vest and PJ Set from ASOS – $47.06
- Large Rose Print Night Robe from ASOS – $58.82
BENDON LINGERIE (Top 5 Online Intimates Store), from left:
- Helena Long PJ Set from BENDON – was $64.95, now $38.97
- Lush Long Robe from BENDON – was $89.95, now $44.98
- Lori Long PJ Set from BENDON – was $64.95, now $45.47
BONDS (Top 5 Online Intimates Store), from left:
- Sleep Nightie from BONDS – was $34.95, now $15.00
- Besties Cuff Trackies from BONDS – $49.95
- Sleep Onsie from BONDS – was $49.95, now $25.00
PETER ALEXANDER (Top 5 Online Intimates Store), from left:
- Stripe Legging from PETER ALEXANDER – was $49.95, now $39.00
- Sleeping With Jumper from PETER ALEXANDER – was $49.95, now $39.00
- Glitter Homeboot from PETER ALEXANDER – were $109.00, now $79.00
VICTORIA’S SECRET (Top 5 Online Intimates Store), from left
- The Mayfair Tee-Jama from VICTORIA’S SECRET – was US$49.50, now US$39.50
- The After Hours Satin Pajama from VICTORIA’S SECRET – was US$69.50, now US$34.99
- Supersoft Lace Trim PJ Set from VICTORIA’S SECRET – US$55.00-$58.00