Warning: Illegal string offset 'before_widget' in /home/stateofs/public_html/wp-content/plugins/mycustomwidget/my_custom_widget_functions.php on line 769
Warning: Illegal string offset 'after_widget' in /home/stateofs/public_html/wp-content/plugins/mycustomwidget/my_custom_widget_functions.php on line 771
Warning: Illegal string offset 'before_title' in /home/stateofs/public_html/wp-content/plugins/mycustomwidget/my_custom_widget_functions.php on line 773
Warning: Illegal string offset 'after_title' in /home/stateofs/public_html/wp-content/plugins/mycustomwidget/my_custom_widget_functions.php on line 775
- Ever wondered which stores will deliver your favourite beauty essentials overnight?
- Have you ever searched for discounted skincare or make up online?
- Would you like to know where you can buy beauty products that are made to order especially for your skin type?
You’ll find all the answers inside the STATE OF SHOP GUIDEBOOK - Hair and Beauty.
The perfect companion to our Women’s Fashion guidebook, this comprehensive resource will ensure your bathroom cabinet and dresser is always stocked.
- Our Top 100 list of hair and beauty stores worldwide, all shipping to Australia
- Comprehensive notes on all stores – shipping, returns, product details
- The ability to shop by category, budget or store name
- Active links that will take you straight from the book to the store
- Tips on what to look for and avoid when shopping for beauty online
- Highlighted go-to stores for your shopping convenience
- Advice and interviews with hair and beauty professionals
- Clever search function so you can find what you’re looking for fast
- Real life anecdotes and stories from our own shopping experiences
WHAT KINDS OF PRODUCTS?
Everyone has their own personal beauty routine, or preferred products – but that doesn’t mean you can’t source them from cheaper or more convenient places online.
The Hair and Beauty edition will show you where to buy:
- Hair styling products
- Hair care products
- Skin care products
- Make up
- Nail products
- Tanning products
- Beauty products
Many of them at discounted prices.
How it works
- You can open your SOS GUIDEBOOK on your computer, laptop, tablet, smartphone or e-reader, so it’s with you wherever you are.
- Simply search for specific styles or beauty items, for example mineral make up, organic shampoo, false eye-lashes or nail polish.
- Or if you have a certain amount you’re willing to spend, you simply shop in ‘budget’ stores, ‘mid-range’ stores or ‘luxe’ stores, whichever suits your wallet. (Relax, there are beauty products for every bank account, big or small).
- Whenever you see a store in the book you like the sound of, just click on the link and you’ll be taken straight to their website to start shopping. Easy.
HERE ARE A COUPLE OF OUR FAVOURITE STORES FROM THE GUIDEBOOK
This Sydney-based online store sells genuine brands such as Dermalogica, Kevin Murphy, Jurlique, St Tropez, Napoleon Perdis and Clarins at discounted prices, and with express delivery. They haven’t disappointed us yet.
Beautiful, natural, tropical products from the Pacific Islands. If you don’t have the time or money for a real holiday, then Pure Fiji products are the next best thing to paradise. Try their sugar scrub and body butter for a summer glow at any time of year.
100% certified organic and cold pressed oils and butters go into making the Gypsy Juice skin care range. Every single product is hand blended only after you place your order so you know it’s fresh and made to order just for you.
… And there are loads more where they came from.
Is this SOS GUIDEBOOK for you?
If you’re still wondering whether this book is for you, these are the kinds of questions SOS beauty readers might ask themselves:
- I’m running out of [insert favourite beauty product here], where can I order it online?
- I’m sure it’s cheaper to buy [insert beauty product here] online, but where from?
- I want to get something shipped out to me fast, where should I shop?
- Where can I buy certified organic beauty products online?
- My make-up range desperately needs an update, where should I look online?
- How do I know I’m buying authentic beauty products online?
- Where are the best places to shop for beauty products overseas that ship to Australia?
All STATE OF SHOP GUIDEBOOKS are designed to be used online and on the move, with active links through to the world’s best hair and beauty sites.
This guidebook will be released in the first half of 2013, so make sure you’re one of the first to find out when it goes on sale.
To find out more about who contributed to the eBook, check out our ABOUT page
If you want to know about the SOS GUIDEBOOK for Women’s Fashion you can do that HERE
If you have any questions about the guidebook or anything else SOS related, then DROP US A LINE