Warning: Illegal string offset 'before_widget' in /home/stateofs/public_html/wp-content/plugins/mycustomwidget/my_custom_widget_functions.php on line 769
Warning: Illegal string offset 'after_widget' in /home/stateofs/public_html/wp-content/plugins/mycustomwidget/my_custom_widget_functions.php on line 771
Warning: Illegal string offset 'before_title' in /home/stateofs/public_html/wp-content/plugins/mycustomwidget/my_custom_widget_functions.php on line 773
Warning: Illegal string offset 'after_title' in /home/stateofs/public_html/wp-content/plugins/mycustomwidget/my_custom_widget_functions.php on line 775
THE ONLY ONLINE SHOPPING LIST YOU’LL EVER NEED!
WE’VE SHOPPED EVERY SINGLE STORE IN THE TOP 100, SO YOU KNOW THEY’RE THE BEST
And they’re all here in one easy-to-use guidebook
What’s inside for $4.95
- A directory of the Top 100 Online Clothes Stores worldwide, all shipping to Australia (and internationally)
- Comprehensive notes on all stores – e.g. shipping, returns, product details
- The ability to shop by style, occasion, budget or store name
- Active links that will take you straight from the book to the store
- Essential tips on what to look for and avoid when shopping for clothes online
- Handy recommendations of places to shop, depending on your style
- Clear, easy to understand icons and information
- Simple search function to find the clothes you need fast
- Two BONUS directories – Top 5 Online Swimwear Stores and Top 5 Online Intimates Stores
Take a look at how clear and informative our store reviews are:
Whether you’re shopping for work basics, a holiday or special event, this book is designed to answer one very important question: ‘where should I shop online?’
Get your copy (delivered straight to your inbox) for only $4.95
Think of the time and money you’ll save by knowing which trusted stores to shop right now!
Would you like to see more of what’s inside?…
DOWNLOAD THE FIRST 2 CHAPTERS FOR FREE HERE
How it works
- You can open your SOS Guidebook on your computer, laptop, tablet, smartphone or e-reader, so it’s with you wherever you are.
- Search for specific styles or items you’re looking for. For example a party dress, vintage bag, boho boots or designer jewellery.
- Or if you have a certain amount of money you’re willing to spend, you simply shop in ‘budget’ stores, ‘mid-range’ stores or ‘luxe’ stores, whichever suits your wallet. Don’t worry there’s loads of fashion for every size bank account.
- Whenever you see a store in the book you like the sound of, just click on the link and you’ll be taken straight to their website to start shopping. Easy.
THIS IS WHAT SOME PEOPLE SAID AFTER READING THE TOP 100 GUIDEBOOK
“I travel loads for work and sometimes I can go months without actually being near a real store. My time is incredibly limited so if I can spend less time searching and more time shopping then it’s win win win. This guidebook gives you that, plus being able to read unbiased reviews about the stores is so helpful.”
- Cara McDaniel – Tour Manager for CHVRCHES
“What a fantastic idea! How have we survived so long without State of Shop?! With nothing like this in Australia, or possibly around the world, the State of Shop team have nailed it. My favourite section is the Quick Reference Style Guide, it’s the first place I look when shopping for a special occasion. I would highly recommend their debut shopping guidebook. Love it!
- Frankie Ratford – Director and Designer, The Design Kids
“State of Shop is like the thumbs up on a cracking Facebook update, or the ‘power seller’ status on eBay. It saves you having to wonder if that amazing bag you’re nervous about buying online will actually arrive, or if that dress will be delivered in time for your big event. Whether you’re after something designer, a smoking hot dress for a first date, or even something sporty they can tell you where to find it and at what price.”
- Lulu Wilkinson – Head of Digital / Producer, Southern Star Entertainment
“Since having two little ones and still juggling work, my wardrobe has seen better days. Who has the time? Enter State of Shop. All my fave shops in one place + lots of new shops I’d never find on my own + no bad pram days or tantrum resolving required = happy wardrobe and happy me. Plus I’m only just getting into online shopping for clothes, so the Smart Online Shopping chapter has been invaluable for expert tips and tricks.”
- Sara Hingle – Illustrator (Frankie Magazine, Elle UK Magazine…)
WHY YOU NEED THIS GUIDEBOOK
The STATE OF SHOP team has literally shopped at hundreds of stores worldwide to find the Top 100 for this guidebook, so YOU can spend your time shopping, rather than searching.
You’ll get a world of convenience, all for less than the cost of a ham and cheese toastie.
If you’re still wondering whether this go anywhere, first of its kind shopping guide will change the way you shop, these are the kinds of questions the book will help you answer:
- I want a new [insert coveted clothing item here], where should I look?
- Where can you buy genuine designer fashion for huge discounts?
- I only have $100 to spend on a new [insert clothing item here], what online stores are out there?
- I want to get something shipped out to me today, or by the latest tomorrow, where should I shop?
- I’ve got a [insert special event here] coming up, where can I find something amazing to wear?
- I’m nervous about online shopping, what kinds of things do I need to be wary of?
- I never know how to order the right size online, can anyone help?
BUY NOW FOR ONLY $4.95
You’ll get access to three file versions of the book – a PDF, as well as an EPUB and a MOBI file so you can download it onto your computer, phone, tablet or e-reader.
- PDF – for all computers, phones and tablets (31.7 MB)
- EPUB – for most Apple and Android phones, tablets and e-readers, including iBooks, Nook, Adobe and Aldiko (4.1 MB)
- MOBI – for Amazon Kindles (9.8 MB)